METAL GEAR SOLID | SPLINTER CELL | THIEF | ASSASSIN'S CREED | HITMAN | BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY | XBOX 360 | PLAYSTATION 3 | PC

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Splinter Cell 6 In Production

In a stealthily released video featuring the newly formed Ubisoft Toronto, Jade Raymond reveals she's working on Splinter Cell 6 and it's currently in production!

Raymond is said to be working with the core 'Conviction' team but, sadly, nothing else is known about the game at this time. So what would you like to see in the new SC? I personally would love to be able to move bodies and whistle again, and use the OCP to temporarily disable lights from Chaos Theory too!

Check out the video at the link below.

Jade Raymond making Splinter Cell 6 Via EuroGamer

2 comments:

  1. yeah I loved the action gameplay on conviction, but I really missed being stealthy, and acutally showing respect for your enemies to a certain degree ya know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I have a feeling it will be more stealth focused. I remember one of the devs saying they wanted to get the ability to move bodies back into the game.

    ReplyDelete