METAL GEAR SOLID | SPLINTER CELL | THIEF | ASSASSIN'S CREED | HITMAN | BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY | XBOX 360 | PLAYSTATION 3 | PC

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Splinter Cell 3D Launch Trailer

Splinter Cell 3D has been out in Japan and Europe for a few days now but not in the US or Australia. Don't worry Australia, you'll get it soon. March 31 soon, unlike the US which still doesn't have a firm release date. So for those of us who still haven't had a chance to play it we can enjoy (or be bitter about) this launch trailer.

1 comment:

  1. THREE GREEN DOTS(StealthBit Forum):

    Well, it looks decent. Not amazing... I guess it's because I just played through this game again on XBOX this last week, so the step down is jarring for me.

    I noticed it seems to have the same opening cinematic as the XBOX version, but that footage obviously doesn't quite match the graphics presented in the actual product.

    Still, I'm buying it. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete