METAL GEAR SOLID | SPLINTER CELL | THIEF | ASSASSIN'S CREED | HITMAN | BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY | XBOX 360 | PLAYSTATION 3 | PC

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kojima Wants MGS 4 With Trophies & 3D

Twitter user, denden_k, asked Hideo Kojima whether he would like to make a "Complete" version of Metal Gear Solid 4. Kojima had this to say.

"I wanted to make a 'Complete Version' with trophy support and 3D, but if I did that I wouldn't be able to work on a new game. I wonder if someone else would make it for me."

Of course someone would make it for you. It would undoubtedly sell again. It does seem odd though that Kojima would publicly say this via his Twitter feed. Perhaps something is in the works?

Kojima's Tweet

Kojima Tweets About Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Support Via andriasang

No comments:

Post a Comment