METAL GEAR SOLID | SPLINTER CELL | THIEF | ASSASSIN'S CREED | HITMAN | BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY | XBOX 360 | PLAYSTATION 3 | PC

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ezio Might Have Been Mayan

If Assassin's Creed II was set in Mayan-era Aztec. According to Jonathan Jacques-BelletĂȘte it was going to be set during this period in time.

He told CVG, "When I was still at Ubisoft the word was [Assassin's Creed II] was going to be set during the Mayan era. When I saw the first teaser later on I was like: 'argh.'"

When Assassin's Creed II was revealed to take place during the renaissance, Jacques-BelletĂȘte was upset, to say the least. "You can only take my word for it but we had no idea. We started Deus Ex way before Assassin's Creed 2 by the way," he said. "I remember when word first came out I called some people and was like: 'Wasn't it supposed to be f**king Aztecs?'"

He was upset that the renaissance setting in Assassin's Creed II conflicted with his renaissance setting in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Assassin's Creed 2 almost had Aztec setting Via CVG

No comments:

Post a Comment