METAL GEAR SOLID | SPLINTER CELL | THIEF | ASSASSIN'S CREED | HITMAN | BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY | XBOX 360 | PLAYSTATION 3 | PC

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIA: Thief 4

Thief 4 was announced over a year ago now and all we still have is this simple image. So I ask, when will we see any piece of news regarding this highly anticipated game?

For starters, we still don't know if Garrett will remain as the lead character. My guess, is that he will. Another unknown is whether or not Thief 4 will continue the tradition of Thief and Thief II and having traditional levels or will they go the Thief: Deadly Shadows route and have a more open world. Platforms haven't even been announced. If I had to guess and that's what I'm about to do: I would say that once Deus Ex is released or close to release we will start seeing some info about Thief getting out there. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is expected around March 2011, let's hope we have some Thief news before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment